Gluten Free Recipes from Gluten-Free-Desserts.com
Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free
Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe
GF Recipe Summary
Exclusive recipe from our Gluten-Free Gourmet Desserts Cookbook collection (pages 170-171)
Gluten-Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread: With its chocolate flavor, this zucchini bread makes a perfect snack or after dinner treat.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread — extending traditional zucchini bread into the realm of desserts with the addition of chocolate flavor.
Gluten-Free Recipe Card and Pictures
¾ Cup Granulated Sugar ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil 2 Eggs ½ Cup Plain Applesauce ½ Cup Crushed Pineapple (drained) 2 Tablespoons Cocoa 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon 1½ Cups Brown Rice Flour ½ Cup Tapioca Flour 1½ Cups Shredded Zucchini ¾ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Place sugar, oil, and eggs into mixer and mix thoroughly.
- Add applesauce, pineapple, cocoa, baking soda, and cinnamon; mix.
- Add flours and mix until even consistency.
- Add shredded zucchini and chocolate chips and mix ingredients until evenly dispersed.
- Grease one standard sized (9x5") loaf pan. Place all batter in this pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes at 375°F.
- Remove from oven and cool before eating.