Gluten Free Recipes from Gluten-Free-Desserts.com
Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free
Chewy Fudge Brownies with Hazelnuts Recipe
GF Recipe Summary
Exclusive recipe from our Gluten-Free Gourmet Desserts Cookbook collection (pages 154-155)
Gluten-Free Chewy Fudge Brownies with Hazelnuts: An extremely chocolatey brownie variation for those that prefer rich, soft, and chewy brownies.
Chewy Fudge Brownies with Hazelnuts — and, super simple to make!
Gluten-Free Recipe Card and Pictures
10 Ounces Semisweet Chocolate (or 1¾ Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips) 1 Can (14 Ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk 2 Teaspoons Vanilla ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder ¼ Cup White Rice Flour 1 Tablespoon Glutinous Rice Flour ½ Cup Chopped Hazelnuts
- In microwave, melt chocolate and condensed milk (approximately 2 minutes), stirring as needed to reach smooth consistency.
- In mixing bowl, combine melted chocolate and condensed milk mixture with vanilla, flours and baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour brownie batter into greased 9" square pan or 10" round pan (best to use a springform pan if you have one).
- Sprinkle chopped hazelnuts on top of brownie batter and bake at 375°F for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.