Gluten Free Recipes from Gluten-Free-Desserts.com
Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free
Everything Cookies Recipe
GF Recipe Summary
Exclusive recipe from our Gluten-Free Gourmet Desserts Cookbook collection (pages 148-149)
Gluten-Free Everything Cookies: Incredible texture and flavor from a marvelous combination of ingredients including pineapple, nuts, coconut, and chocolate chips.
Everything Cookies — an amazing cookie that should suit many palates!
Gluten-Free Recipe Card and Pictures
½ Cup Brown Sugar ½ Cup Sugar ½ Cup (1 Stick) Butter 2 Ounces Cream Cheese 1 Egg 1 Cup (8 ounces) Canned Crushed Pineapple (with juice) 1½ Cups Sweetened Shredded Coconut 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder ¾ Cup Glutinous Rice Flour 1½ Cups White Rice Flour ½ Cup Sorghum Flour 1 Cup Chocolate Chips 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Cream sugars and butter together.
- Add cream cheese and egg; mix.
- Add pineapple, coconut, baking soda and power; mix.
- Add flours; mix slowly.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts; mix.
- Use a small spoon and drop one inch blobs onto greased cookie sheet (cookie will spread, so allow ample room between cookies).
- Bake at 350° for 18 minutes. Cookies will be a golden color when done.