Gluten Free Recipes from Gluten-Free-Desserts.com
Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free
Soft Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
GF Recipe Summary
Exclusive recipe from our Gluten-Free Gourmet Desserts Cookbook collection (pages 124-125)
Gluten-Free Soft Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies: A wonderfully soft and tasty chocolate peanut butter cookie — these are bound to be a crowd-pleaser!
Soft Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies — an alternative to the traditional peanut butter cookie.
Gluten-Free Recipe Card and Pictures
2 Eggs 1 Cup Granulated Sugar ½ Cup (1 Stick) Butter ½ Cup Cocoa 1 Teaspoon Vanilla ½ Cup Plain Yogurt 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter ¼ Cup Sweet (Glutinous) Rice Flour ¼ Cup Tapioca Flour 1 Cup White Rice Flour 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
YieldApproximately 3 dozen 2½" cookies.
These cookies hold up nicely — easily a week or more! Just place in a sealed container once cool.Remember our recipe for several other awesome gluten-free peanut-butter cookies here .
- In a mixer, mix together the eggs and sugar.
- Add the butter to the mixture and cream together.
- Add the cocoa, vanilla, yogurt, baking soda, and peanut butter; mix.
- Add the various flours and mix slowly until the flours are incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips; mix. The dough will now be rather moist and sticky to the touch, but spoonfuls will drop onto a cookie sheet easily.
- Use standard (non Airbake) type cookie sheets that have been lightly sprayed with cooking oil. Gather mixture onto a spoon, drop approximately one inch blobs onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 17 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove to a cooling tray.