Gluten Free Recipes from Gluten-Free-Desserts.com
Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free
Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
GF Recipe Summary
Exclusive recipe from our Gluten-Free Gourmet Desserts Cookbook collection (pages 92-93)
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Pie: Bursting with peanut flavor, this sweet, light, and creamy pie will surely be a hit with peanut lovers.
Peanut Butter Pie — this version definitely brings peanut flavor to the forefront by including peanuts in both the crust and the filling.
Gluten-Free Recipe Card and Pictures
½ Cup (1 Stick) Butter ¼ Cup Almond Paste 3 Ounces Cream Cheese ⅓ Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder 1 Tablespoon Honey 1 Teaspoon Vanilla 1 Cup White Rice Flour ¼ Cup Glutinous White Rice Flour
1½ Cups Sugar 12 Ounces Cream Cheese 1½ Cups Peanut Butter 1½ Teaspoons Vanilla 1½ Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cream together the butter, almond paste, cream cheese, and peanut butter.
- Add baking powder, vanilla, and honey; mix.
- Add flours and mix until blended.
- In greased (with cooking spray) pie pan, press crust mixture into bottom and form up the sides of pan.
- Bake at 450° for 13 minutes, then place foil over edges to prevent burning and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes at 350°.
- In mixer, beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla until contents are smooth and creamy
- In a large bowl, whisk heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks are formed.
- Fold whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture using a spatula, then pour this mixture into cooled crust and spread evenly throughout.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours and serve chilled. Optional: garnish with ground peanuts prior to serving (as pictured).