Gluten-Free Desserts Recipes
for Celiac Disease and Wheat-Free Diet
Wheat-Free & Gluten-Free Recipes
Our gourmet gluten-free dessert recipes show you how to bake incredible gluten free desserts with fabulous taste and texture. Create restaurant & bakery caliber desserts at home for your next birthday party, holiday, or dinner event.
The spectacular and popular Recipes on this website originate from our successful Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free Gourmet Desserts Cookbook. Use these recipes to eliminate gluten from your diet while you enjoy great classic desserts! The simple-to-follow recipes also include pictures showing the finished desserts baked according to each recipe.
GF Dessert Recipes categories include: Cakes, Tortes, Cookies, Bars, Brownies, Biscotti, Pies, Tarts, Soufflé, Flan and others (even Gluten-free Cream Puffs!).
Unique to our Gluten Free Dessert Recipes Cookbook
Full-Color photograph of every freshly-baked delectable dessert recipe —
like this Gluten-Free Boston Cream Pie —
you see exactly what each recipe produces with such detail you can almost taste it!
- Our desserts were tested on the entire population (not just Celiacs) for an accurate comparison of our GF desserts to the "real" thing (i.e., not just to GF desserts).
- Our taste-testers overwhelmingly consider our gluten free desserts bakery / restaurant quality.
- Our gluten-free Carrot Cake Recipe won FIRST PLACE in cake-baking contest — even against "normal" cakes!
- No added gums — no Guar, Xanthan, etc. — our gluten free recipes are wonderful without them.
Gluten Free Diet Recipes
Our recipes are all:
- Celiac Safe / Celiac Diet Friendly
- Wheat-Free / Wheat Intolerance Safe
- Gluten-Free / GlutenFree
- Without Gluten / No Gluten
- i.e., Libre de Gluten / Sin-Gluten / Sans-Gluten / Sem-Gluten / Glutenfrei / Senza Glutine / Glutenvrij / Isento de Gluten
- BONUS: also NO SOY (SOY FREE)
Versatile high-quality recipes:
- Our gluten free recipes address the needs of Celiac and Wheat-Free individuals of all ages (including gluten-free diets for autistic children or kids exhibiting signs of autism).
- Our recipes are a perfect resource for anyone, even restaurants and businesses, that prepare and serve food to wheat-intolerant or celiac persons or groups!
- A wonderful collection of glutenfree and wheatfree recipes to bake as-is or to extend with flavorful variations.
- Even if you do not have Celiac Disease, this is a great way to reduce your gluten intake. Reducing gluten in your diet may offer health benefits such as easier digestion.
Wide Selection of Gourmet Quality Dessert Recipes
Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Desserts of all kinds...
Incredible Gluten-Free Cakes and Tortes — like this fabulous Chocolate Gluten-Free Birthday Cake
that you can bake at home to surprise your GF loved ones with;
- Pies and Tarts;
- Gluten-Free Cookies, Biscotti, and Brownies;
- Breads (dessert breads; i.e., sweeter varieties of breads; like chocolate zucchini, lemon poppy seed, ginger bread...);
- Souffle', Flan, Custard, and related;
RECIPES FEATURED IN OUR GOURMET DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
- Carrot Cake Recipe — fabulous!!
- Chocolate Ganache Cake — a favorite gluten-free birthday cake!
- Tiramisu — amazing, yet Celiac-safe!
- Chocolate Layer Cake — another wonderful gluten-free birthday cake!
- Lemon-Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Cheesecake — thick, rich, and chocolate galore!
- Potato Citrus Nut Cake
- Turtle Cheesecake — caramel anyone?
- Black Forest Bundt Cake — yummy!
- Boston Cream Pie — a delicious cake with custard filling
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake — a real crowd-pleaser
- Yellow Cake — a wonderful gluten-free birthday cake for those who do not prefer chocolate
- Coconut Dream Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cheesecake with Cinnamon Crust
- Almond Cake
- Date-Nut Cake — moistness abounds
- Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cream Cake
- Chocolate Almond Buckwheat Torte — as seen on the book cover
- Cappuccino Cheesecake — coffee/chocolate/etc; fabulous!
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes — berries and chocolate go so well together.
- Bittersweet Chocolate Torte
- Lemon Angel Food Cake — light and airy and GF too!
- Standard Pie Crust — for many, many gluten-free and wheat-free pie favorites.
- Gluten-Free Berry Pie
- Banana Cream Pie
- Apple Pie — a favorite for many.
- Peach-Strawberry Pie
- Peanut Butter Pie — decadent to say the least.
- Frozen Chocolate Cream Pie — cool and chocolate; what a summer treat.
- Rhubarb Pie
- Pumpkin Pie — Thanksgiving, Christmas, or whenever you have a pumpkin craving
- Mocha Tart — Love that chocolate and coffee; now in a fabulous tart.
- Creme de Menthe Tart — minty refreshment in a dessert.
- Mini Nut Tarts — awesome! Like mini nut-rolls, but as small tarts.
- Blueberry Lemon Tart
- Pecan Pie / Tart — a Southern favorite, as a "tart".
- Chocolate Hazelnut Tart
- Cheese Tart with BlueBerry Topping
- Fruit Tart
- Peanut Butter Cookies — the BEST gluten-free PB cookies, EVER!
- Almond Biscotti — you will not believe these are GF!
- Soft Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Almond Snowball Cookies — Russian Teacakes by another name
- Chocolate Chip Cookies — a classic cookie
- Crispy Rice and Marshmallow Bars
- Coconut Macaroons
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Spongy Chocolate Orange Cookies
- Italian Lemon Cookies — so good with so many things.
- Lemon Cookies plus Variations
- Apricot Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Strawberry Cookie
- Double-Chocolate Cookies
- Everything Cookies
- Jelly Squares
- Lemon Bars — sweet and tangy lemony zesty delight.
- Chewy Fudge Brownies with Hazelnuts
- Double-Chocolate Jelly-Accent Brownies
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies
- Chocolate Orange Macadamia Biscotti — hearty, crunchy biscotti!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Bread — OMG is this good!
- Pumpkin-Nut Bread
- Ginger Bread
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread — chocolate and vegetables combined :)
- Orange Carrot Bread
- Chocolate Cranberry Nut Bread
- Banana Bread,Chocolate Souffle
- Lemon-Raspberry Souffle
- Citrus Rice Pudding
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Flans
- Cinnamon Mascarpone Flan — Spanish creamy dessert to die for.
- Lemon Blueberry Parfait
- Chocolate Parfait with Cake and Strawberries
- Chocolate Coconut Parfait
- Chocolate Pudding — simple and pleasing dessert for all ages; children always love pudding too!
- Cinnamon Vanilla Pudding
- Roasted Caramel Pears and Vanilla Pudding
- Hearty Pearl Tapioca Pudding — not your ordinary tapioca; uses larger "pearl" type; nice variation.
- Fruit Cup — a healthy gluten-free diet dessert option.
- Mocha Milkshake
- Gluten-Free Cream Puffs — beyond believable!
- Pistachio Brittle
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries — save a fortune on chocolate-covered strawberries; make your own.
- Caramel Apples
- English Toffee — crunchy caramelized sugar at its best
- Chocolate Haystacks — chocolate and coconut
- Gluten-Free Maple-Walnut Fudge — if you have a sugar craving, this will fix it :)
- AND, a few bonus items like Biscuits and Beer-Battered gluten-free Onion Rings.